RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- All clearance, final sale, and accessory items cannot be returned or cancelled.
- Regular purchase items can be exchanged or given store credit up to three days after delivery.
- For returned regular purchase items, there is a 15% restocking fee on delivered items up to three days
- If a re-delivery has to be made to pick up or exchange an item, the customer must pay either the original delivery amount or a minimum of $150.00, depending on the item.
- The minimum fee for delivery is $150 for sofas, $175 for office/dining, and $200 bedroom in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Deliveries outside of Metro Atlanta will be calculated on a case by case basis.
- If a customer fails to show for a schedule delivery, the customer forfeits his/her delivery slot and will be charged a minimum of $150 to reschedule a delivery.
- All remaining balances must be paid before items can be delivered.
- Italia Furniture requires a minimum 50% deposit on any item being held for over 2 months. After 8 months, a 5% stocking fee may apply.
- Italia Furniture will honor all manufacturer’s warranties.
- For an additional amount, Italia Furniture can offer comprehensive accidental protection coverage.
- Layaway term is limited to 120 days with a minimum deposit of 30%.
- If the purchaser cancels a layaway purchase, the deposit will be forfeited, not exceeding 30% of the purchase price.
- Motion furniture such as recliners and sleeper sofas have many heavy moving parts.
- Italia Furniture is not responsible for injuries caused by mechanisms in products with motion.
- Special orders may, without penalty, be canceled within three business days.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled after three business days.
- If for any reason a customer fails to take delivery within 30 days of a special order, all deposits will be forfeited.
- A minimum deposit of 50% must be paid on the full purchase price of a custom order, even if financed.
- Italia Furniture quotes the best estimated date of arrival; however in the unlikely of a delay, the order is not entitled to cancellation, compensation, or discount.
- Sales tax is based on the delivery address.
- In the state of Georgia, delivery charges are taxable
- Tax exempt sales must provide documentation of tax/business ID as well as complete a tax exemption form.
*Leather is a natural product and will contain certain grain and shading variations, as well as natural markings. These markings are not defects but rather a distinct quality and characteristic of real leather.
For further questions, please contact a salesperson or contact: